Online Ticketing Ends Friday March 22nd at 4pm
TICKETS AVAILABLE AT DOOR
10th Anniversary Edition
The Ultimate Mind Body Spirit Immersion
March 22 & 23, 2019
Most Frequently Asked Attendee Questions
- Where is the event located? Click Here.
- What is the schedule for the day? What time are classes? When does the event start? Click here.
- What psychics/healers/readers are joining you? Click here.
- Can you sign up for a reading in advance? Apologies but no. We had hoped to have an online scheduling system in place this year but we ran into technical issues. Sign up sheets will be out on Friday night at our pre-event workshop and will also be available prior to doors opening on Saturday outside.
- I cannot find my ticket, what should I do? We prefer folks to bring their tickets because it makes the line go quicker but ultimately, as long as you remember the name that the ticket is under, you can use that at the door to get in. But printing is a bit better - but not worth the stress out if you cannot find the ticket.
- Can I bring my own food and drink? The answer is absolutely yes. In addition, lunches will be available for pre-order until Thursday the 20th but after that the food providers need to close off ordering. We have fresh squeezed juices, a snack bar, a coffee/tea service, and extra meals at the venue as well. So lots of options.
- I pre-paid for a lunch, where do I get it? Pre-paid lunches (option no longer available to purchase in advance) may be picked up in the food area on the vendor floor (check out your map in the event program when you arrive) between 12:30 - 1:45pm.
- What is included in the ticket price? All of the workshops, the 3 complimentary experience areas, access to the vendor floor, and access to the readers floor.
- Can I come just for the vendor floor? Unfortunately no. We have made a conscious choice that all people in the building can experience everything inside without any internal security. With tickets only $35 for the entire day of activities we feel like the price is extremely reasonable as is.
- What type of parking is there? The Shriners Hall has extensive parking lots around the building as well as a grassy lot. It is also directly next to a Sams Club/shopping mall so there is plenty of parking available.
- What should I bring with me? Many folks like to bring a notebook and writing device with them. You can bring a water bottle if you want as well. But aside from that, there is nothing that you really need to bring to enjoy the day except a great attitude and a smile.
Curious what SHiFT looks like? Take a look at 2018.
Ready to walk down memory lane some more, here are some happy faces from 2017
Connect With Us
To stay in the know, subscribe to our mailing list. Get discounted ticket offers as well as a few other goodies. We promise to keep it private and only reach out once a month - Really!