- Where is the event located? Click Here.
- What is the schedule for the day? What time are classes? When does the event start? Click here.
- What psychics/healers/readers are joining you? Click here.
- Can you sign up for a reading in advance? Apologies but no. We had hoped to have an online scheduling system in place this year but we ran into technical issues. Sign up sheets will be out on Friday night at our pre-event workshop and will also be available prior to doors opening on Saturday outside.
- I cannot find my ticket, what should I do? We prefer folks to bring their tickets because it makes the line go quicker but ultimately, as long as you remember the name that the ticket is under, you can use that at the door to get in. But printing is a bit better - but not worth the stress out if you cannot find the ticket.
- Can I bring my own food and drink? The answer is absolutely yes. In addition, lunches will be available for pre-order until Thursday the 20th but after that the food providers need to close off ordering. We have fresh squeezed juices, a snack bar, a coffee/tea service, and extra meals at the venue as well. So lots of options.
- I pre-paid for a lunch, where do I get it? Pre-paid lunches (option no longer available to purchase in advance) may be picked up in the food area on the vendor floor (check out your map in the event program when you arrive) between 12:30 - 1:45pm.
- What is included in the ticket price? All of the workshops, the 3 complimentary experience areas, access to the vendor floor, and access to the readers floor.
- Can I come just for the vendor floor? Unfortunately no. We have made a conscious choice that all people in the building can experience everything inside without any internal security. With tickets only $35 for the entire day of activities we feel like the price is extremely reasonable as is.
- What type of parking is there? The Shriners Hall has extensive parking lots around the building as well as a grassy lot. It is also directly next to a Sams Club/shopping mall so there is plenty of parking available.
- What should I bring with me? Many folks like to bring a notebook and writing device with them. You can bring a water bottle if you want as well. But aside from that, there is nothing that you really need to bring to enjoy the day except a great attitude and a smile.
Most Frequently Asked Attendee Questions
TICKETS AVAILABLE AT DOOR
SHiFT Charlotte Ticket Options
Friday March 22nd
6:30pm - 8:30pm
Life In Rhythm: Drumming as an Expression of Soul
Friday night is full
Saturday March 23rd
Full Day Conference
9am - 5pm
The Main Event
VIP Tickets also Available
Info on VIP Experience(Add on)
A Few Ticket Notes
Fee: As of 2015, North Carolina charges a state and local sales tax on events (7.25%). Sales tax is calculated along with credit and event processing fees in the additional cost per ticket.
Note to Purchaser: This ticket is a revocable license and may be revoked by refund of the purchase price. Artists, programs and times are subject to change. Recording or videoing is prohibited during all of the workshops. Your Community Connector, LLC’s liability is limited to the purchase price of your ticket. Refunds/Transfers: Any refund requests prior to February 1, 2018 will be subject to a $5.00 fee. No refunds will be issued after February 1, 2018. You may transfer your registration to another person at no cost.