Vendor Floor Information
This year we have room for 90 vendors in total; 78 standard vendor spaces that are 6'x6' and 12 premier that come in different shapes and sizes with most being approximately 10'x10'.
Vendor Area Specifics
Vendor Area Specifics
- Sponsors get the perk of picking the exact booth assignment that they wish (in order of type of sponsorship).
- All other vendor booths are assigned by SHIFT Charlotte Vendor Team by mid February.
- Chairs are included in your booth fee.
- NO tables are provided with your booth.
- Vendors may bring their own tables or rent from YCC for the day of the event.
- A limited number of 6 ft rectangle tables will be available for rental $10/table and must be reserved ahead of time (see application).
- Electricity is $10 extra per booth and must be requested at time of application and paid for when you pay for your booth.
- Each vending location will be marked on the floor with painters tape. You must stay within the footprint of your vendor space, no exceptions.
- The room is set up with 8-9 ft aisles for customers to walk along.
- The booths are approx 1.5 feet apart from each other.
- Premier booths: (FULL - NONE AVAILABLE)
- There a limited number of Premier Booths in the facility.
- You can request a premier booth at the time of application/payment but they will be allocated by our staff is they are available after the sponsors have chosen their booths.
- Booth dimensions:
- P1, P2, P3, P4 - 10 ft x 8 ft with ability to use the wall behind them to go 'tall' with their display (nothing can be attached to the wall).
- P5, P6, P7, P8, P9, P10 - 10 ft x 10 ft but no access to height - can use banners but cannot completely block view.
- P11 and P12 - long thin booths (10 ft x 9 ft x 18 ft at opening) - access to entire space - private - walls available.
- Premier Bonus: Early Vendor table set-up for Premier booths - load-in and set up your booth on Friday night (no merchandise).
- Standard vendor booth
- Size: 6 ft x 6 ft
- Booths are 1.5 ft apart
- To obtain a larger booth, double Standard booths can be requested in your application (limited amount available)
- Side-by-side: 12 ft wide x 6 ft deep (100-500 aisles)
- Back-to-back: 6 ft wide x 12 ft deep (600-700 aisles)
- When you get a double booth, you gain the extra footage between the booths
Costs for Vendor Floor
Standard Vendor Booths
Please note that the floor plan below is for reference purposes only. It is last years floor plan. We will be making adjustments prior to the event and will communicate any changes when necessary.