Vendor Floor Information
In 2020 we have room for 91 vendors in total; 78 standard vendor spaces that are 6'x6' and 13 premier that come in different shapes and sizes with most being approximately 10'x10'.
Vendor Area Specifics
Vendor Area Specifics
- Sponsors get the perk of picking the exact booth assignment that they wish (in order of type of sponsorship).
- All other vendor booths are assigned by SHIFT Charlotte Vendor Team by mid February.
- Chairs are included in your booth fee.
- NO tables are provided with your booth.
- Vendors may bring their own tables or rent from YCC for the day of the event.
- A limited number of 6 ft rectangle tables will be available for rental $10/table and must be reserved ahead of time (see application).
- Electricity is $10 extra per booth and must be requested at time of application and paid for when you pay for your booth.
- Each vending location will be marked on the floor with painters tape. You must stay within the footprint of your vendor space, no exceptions.
- The room is set up with 8-9 ft aisles for customers to walk along.
- The booths are approx 1.5 feet apart from each other.
- Premier booths:
- There a limited number of Premier Booths in the facility.
- You can request a premier booth at the time of application/payment but they will be allocated by our staff is they are available after the sponsors have chosen their booths.
- Booth dimensions:
- P1, P2, P3, P4 - 10 ft x 8 ft with ability to use the wall behind them to go 'tall' with their display (nothing can be attached to the wall).
- P5, P6, P7, P8, P9, P10 - 10 ft x 10 ft but no access to height - can use banners but cannot completely block view.
- P11 and P12 - long thin booths (10 ft x 9 ft x 18 ft at opening) - access to entire space - private - walls available.
- Premier Bonus: Early Vendor table set-up for Premier booths - load-in and set up your booth on Friday night (no merchandise).
- Standard vendor booth
- Size: 6 ft x 6 ft
- Booths are 1.5 ft apart
- To obtain a larger booth, double Standard booths can be requested in your application (limited amount available)
- Side-by-side: 12 ft wide x 6 ft deep (100-500 aisles)
- Back-to-back: 6 ft wide x 12 ft deep (600-700 aisles)
- When you get a double booth, you gain the extra footage between the booths
Costs for Vendor Floor
Standard Vendor Booths